The DubLi Toolbar
The new DubLi Toolbar makes it even more convenient to shop and get Cashback through DubLi!
Simply install and log in to the Toolbar and whenever you browse the sites of your favorite merchants, you'll be able to log in to DubLi and activate your Cashback with a single click! You don't even have to visit the DubLi Shopping Mall first!
In addition, when you use your favorite search engine to find a product, you will immediately be shown a list of DubLi merchants that carry that product, and how much Cashback you can earn!
Download the DubLi Toolbar today!
How it works
When does the Toolbar appear?
The DubLi Toolbar will appear when you visit a DubLi merchant website. Just log in and activate your Cashback!
Just shop at your favorite stores like you normally do - the DubLi Toolbar does the rest. When the DubLi icon is green, the DubLi Toolbar is ready to use.
Click the icon in the DubLi Toolbar to review your Cashback and check out the best DubLi deals.
How to Install the Toolbar
- Download the extension file to your computer by clicking the green "Download" button below the Chrome icon.
- A download bar will appear at the bottom of your browser window indicating the download progress. Please wait until the file has finished downloading to your computer.
- Click the small arrow right next to the downloaded file in the download bar and select "Show in folder" (PC) or "Show in Finder" (Mac).
- Go back to the Chrome browser window, click the Chrome menu icon in the browser toolbar and select "Tools" > "Extensions".
- Go back to the Explorer (PC) or Finder (Mac) window and drag the downloaded extension file into the Chrome browser extension window.
- Click "Add" and the DubLi Toolbar icon will appear in your browser toolbar.
- Download the add-on file to your computer by clicking the green "Download" button below the Firefox icon, preferably to your desktop.
- The down arrow next to the search field will indicate the download progress. Please wait until the file has finished downloading to your computer.
- For PCs: Press "CTRL + O" keyboard shortcut to launch "Open File" menu
For Macs: Press "CMD + O" keyboard shortcut to launch "Open File" menu
- Select the recently downloaded add-on file and click "Open".
- Wait for the confirmation window to appear and the counter to finish counting down, then click "Install".
- Verify that Safari extensions are enabled: Open the Safari settings window, select the Extensions tab and make sure the switch is set to "On".
- Download the extension file to your computer by clicking the green "Download" button below the Safari icon, preferably to your desktop.
- The down arrow next to the address bar will indicate the download progress. Please wait until the file has finished downloading to your computer.
- Locate the recently downloaded extension file (if Safari didn't ask you where to download it, it can usually be found in your Downloads folder).
- Double-click the file, then select "Install".